HOW TO REACH ME!

You may contact me by e-mail at:

wayne@tbl.infosathse.com









Monday, July 9, 2012

NT Canoe Trip from Norway

 This morning I took this load of packs and Canoes to Ivanhoe Lake in the Northwest Territories. The 4 gentlemen were from Norway and this was the first day of a 5 week trip.
This is a photo of the gear unloaded and on the beach at Ivanhoe Lake. I used a Scott Lake Lodge location where they have the boats parked. Ivanhoe Lake is used for daily fly-outs for trophy pike fishing. 
This photo is of the 4 canoers and myself on the beach at Ivanhoe Lake. Before my departure we arranged a pick up at Rennie Lake which is approximately 75 miles North of this location. The pick up date will be August 13th. I will update their trip at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.