HOW TO REACH ME!

You may contact me by e-mail at:

wayne@tbl.infosathse.com









Thursday, June 21, 2012

Old Times






My first day at Stony Rapids and before I have even flown my aircraft I saw a standard Otter fly in and dock at our facility. At first I did not recognize the aircraft, and after seeing the registration I realized I had seen it many times before. In the mid 80's I was guiding for Dogskin Lake Lodge which at the time was owned by Tall Timber Lodge out of Lac du Bonnet, MB. C-FPEM at the time was flown by Dale Penner. Tall Timber sold Dogskin in 1993 and sold the Otter to Athabasca Lake Lodge in 1994. When Athabasca Lake Lodge purchased the otter it still had the original Hudson Bay Mining colors and they were the original owners of the aircraft.
If you would ever like to see an interesting painting, you can see one of this Otter at the Cabela's Store in Grandforks, ND.

The interior was total redone in 1993 at Tall Timber Lodge at Lac du Bonnet. The side walls and ceiling had polished aluminum. It is still just as it was in 1993. Great aircraft in very nice condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.